Friday, May 30, 2008

German Enginering =(


We named him "Mean Green", but he was far from it. Buying a Lemon is like marrying an attractive guy or girl but later learning after you are married that he or she farts all the time and smells and has really bad breath or only has half a brain or something like that. In the beginning we thought it was great, but then I learned about the true nature of the Volkswagen Jetta.

Lesson learned: Never buy a car unless you really need it and have made sure that it is in good working condition.

3 comments:

Dan and Katherine Miller said...

Oh that stinks! Is your car a lemon, is it okay?? Shelby you are a totally cute pregnant lady! How are you holding up? 4 weeks left right? Oh, Dan and I need your e-mail address so we can send you a link thing to our blog! You can e-mail me at per03009@byui.edu

Alicia said...

Ooo that's a bummer. I'm sorry. I'm excited you're blogging though! Yay! I'll have to add you guys to our links. =)

n&k spence said...

Glad you are blogging! Funny post about the car, have you gotten rid of it yet?