Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Saydee's Blessing, August 31st

Saydee sitting on Daddy's lap on her big day!
Our lastest Sutarik Family picture after church in my parent's backyard.

This is my whole family. The neatest part of Saydee's blessing was that my brother Scott was ordained an Elder just an hour before the blessing. He was able to stand in the circle along with Ted of course, and my dad. Saydee had such a beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong. It was a very special Sunday. He went off to college yesterday. We love and miss him a lot already.


Our whole Shuman side of the family was able to make it. We missed Ted's family, but they still sent their love. In this picture are all of my sisters, my parents, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and Saydee's great grandparents. We had a great Sunday.



Saydee was perfect during her blessing and all of sacrament meeting. The rest of church and during pictures...it was a different story. She sure has a lot of personality that is for sure! We love her though, and she definetly makes us laugh!
























5 comments:

Super Angie said...

Yeah Saydee!!!! Beautiful dress, and I love the headband. I'm glad you had lots of family there to celebrate the blessing.

I also want to point out that everybody in Shelby's family has great shoes!

Dan and Katherine Miller said...

Great pictures, she is a very pretty girl. That was a great dress. We hope everything is going well for you guys and that Ted is liking school.
You guys need to post more on Saydee, we don't anything about her.
-Dan

Jessica Stoker said...

I love that smile. It is so sweet and yet kind of mischievous. It looks like you are doing fantastic. I miss you.

Dan and Katherine Miller said...

I love that Angie noticed the shoes, I agree! I love it, I love her bows and your cute family! How fun! And Shelby, I still think that your brother needs to marry my sister, we need to get these two to meet.
Katherine

Teri said...

She is so cute. Payton just got blessed on the 14th. I also love the smiles. This is such a fun age.