Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 16th is Saydee's 4th Month Birthday!

It is time for some pictures in the papasan chair. She gave me a "what the?" look and tried to sit up. She did pretty good.



There is my happy little Saydee girl.


I don't know what this face is all about. One second she was smiling so cute, I took the picture and this is what I got! At least it made me laugh pretty hard.


I guess I wore her out. She loves this little baby papasan chair that her Great Aunt Heidi and Amy got her. She slept for over an hour in this little chair after our photo shoot.


10 comments:

Super Angie said...

Ahhhhhh, what a cute four-month-old!!! I love the headband. Saydee also has a very cute mommy.

Janel said...

I love her flower head bands. Do you make those?

Jessica Stoker said...

She is so cute. I can't believe it is already been 4 months. You look so great too! What is your email now? I only have your old school email.

Shelby and Ted said...

I buy the bows Janel, I wish that I could make them. My new email Jess is shelbyandsaydee@hotmail.com
Love you all!

Jennifer Harris said...

Shelby, Saydee is such an adorable baby. And the way you dress her, only adds to her adorableness. Keep up the photo sessions!

Kourt and Megan said...

They are growing to fast hey? She is super cute! It may be a good thing we don't live near each other anymore because Collin is getting better at mauling people with "kisses" and Saydee was always a favorite subject.

Courtright Family said...

I love Saydee's photo sessions! Where do you buy those headbands? If I have a girl I want some just like those!

Robbie & Erin Lund said...

She is so beautiful! And you are such a cute mom Shelby! Love the photo shoots!

Alicia said...

So cute. In that first picture I thought she looked like Ted, and in the second picture she looks just like you!

Tyler-n-Terrah Harper said...

Okay, that is one HECKA cute baby! I want to pinch her cheeks! :)