Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Here is Saydee with her Aunt Brynlee holding her and my Aunt Heidi's kids. We had a lot of fun.
We went the the coolest pumpkin patch ever! There were tons of pumpkins, a pumpkin toss with a sling shot, cider, hot dogs, hot cocoa, a craft shop, petting zoo, caramel apples, caramel corn, and corn on the cob. The food was really good. Did I mention they had a lot of it? :) We wedged Saydee in between three pumpkins and she loved it. She was so busy feeling, and scratching the pumpkins she hardly gave us the time of day.
















7 comments:

Super Angie said...

I love the pictures of Saydee with the pumpkins. In fact, they made me want to have a baby immediately for the sole purpose of taking pictures in a pumpkin patch.

Mmmwwwwaaaaaa! Lots of Alaska kisses to Saydee.

Alicia said...

That is so funny you guys had her wedged like that. AWESOME. Where was the patch you went to? It looks and sounds similar to the one we went to in Marysville. But there are a LOT of pumpkin patches in western WA. Glad you had fun!

Kristi said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! What a doll baby :)

Kellen and Erin Hansen said...

I cannot get over how cute Saydee is! I just want to kiss her all over! Fun to keep updated with you guys, looks like your having all kinds of fun in Seattle!

Jennifer Harris said...

She looks like a cute little Cabbage Patch Doll...or a Pumpkin Patch Doll!!! I also cannot believe how much bigger she is.

Rachel said...

Shelby, this is Rachel "Gentry" from church/high school! I hope you don't mind, I found your blog address on your facebook page! I love your little girl! She's a little older than my little boy Calvin! He was born July 2nd and will be 4 months old on November 2nd. Cute pictures of her at the pumpkin patch! I'm sad they don't have a place like that here in Orange County.. sad!

Dan and Julie Mertlich said...

Shelb, fun pictures, I think Saydee looks a lot like you did when you were a baby, it was fun to see the picture of more of my nieces and nephews, thanks Aunt Julie