Monday, November 10, 2008

Here we go again...another attempt at a photo shoot!

It all started so good. We got home from church and were so happy. The reason I got the camera out was because we were laughing and having such a good time!


Then I propped her up and she figured it out...and this is the ridiculousness that I got!





How does she know? I know I am no good at taking pictures but at least these ones made me laugh. Here is a finale of a picture when I finally picked her up and said, " were done!"

9 comments:

Aubrey Scott said...

I feel your pain about the photo shoot. I tried to take one of my boys and it took over 400 pictures to get a good one. Just keep trying. One day she will give you a huge smile. Honestly I think those picturs are pretty cute. She's beautiful.

Kellen and Erin Hansen said...

Cute! That is funny

Emily, Ryan, and Noah said...

Isn't it crazy how they'll be all smiles and as soon as they see the camera they completely shut down? Noah is the same way! Saydee does look so cute though in the pictures. Can you believe they're almost five months already? We hope you guys are doing great!

Brent and Kari Cheney said...

It's so true that as soon as you pull out the camera they stop doing whatever cute thing they were doing! She is so cute! She looks just like you Shelby!!

Maria said...

She is so cute! I think I see a lot of you, Shelby, in her!!Hopefully she'll get used to the camera and start smiling (or at least staying awake) for you!! :)

Jessica Stoker said...

These are so funny. I like the one with her eyes closed. She is getting so big and I love her little red jumper.

Alicia said...

That is so funny! What a character! Sydney just get's wide eyed and stares blank faced. Silly babies...=)

Alanna said...

She is such a cutie and has a fun personality!

Brett Em & Berkley said...

She is soooo cute? are you guys inback in Lake Tapps area? we are in puyallup till after christmas for job training. hopefully we'll run into each other while we are here!