Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas is a comin... and the Egg is in the Nog! (a Bing Crosby line)

I spent all of Monday putting up the Christmas tree and decorations. Of course my day wouldn't have been complete if I didn't attempt at a photo shoot. I am getting better though! I bought this little Santa outfit for Saydee at the D.I. in Rexburg. She was only about 2 weeks old when I told Ted to watch her and my mom and I went out for a night on the town...to the D.I.! I thought I was being so silly buying it almost 6 months ago but time flies! I hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving and are getting excited for Christmas. I can bet money that Jennifer Harris has had her tree up for a couple weeks now. :) Love ya Jen!
My sweet angle shot.
She saw Ted come home.


He just knows how to make her laugh.
This is the only look that I seem to get from little Saydee. Why is that?


12 comments:

Kelly and Nate said...

Dads are just more fun. Sorry. :)

Maria said...

Cute little santa outfit! And I think you're smart for buying things in advance!

Dan and Katherine Miller said...

I feel ya sister! Hailey lights up every time Dan comes home and I get the umm your not Dad look, :o) That is a cute Santa outfit!! I cant wait for you guys to come out here! Hoepfully we can get together!!!

Janel said...

Oh my goodness...that is the cutest santa I've ever seen. Good buy!

emily said...

HA! i LOVE it. wish i had a little santa suit for brennan. he does the same thing when sean comes home. boring old mom is what i think he thinks of me;-) but when dad comes home, OH BOY!!!! legs are pumping, arms flailing, so adorable.

Brett Em & Berkley said...

what a cutie pie! Merry Christmas! Im so excited for chrismtas ahving a kid makes it soo much fun!

Jessica Stoker said...

So cute Shelbs. Thanks for the comments. I miss all my friends and family this time of year so it is nice to hear some kind words. Happy Holidays. Saydee is so big!!

Carissa said...

What a cute outfit! I agree with the others too. There's just something about when daddy comes home. Ashlyn's always been a daddy's girl and she gets so excited when he comes home. She even lights up and and gets all excited if she hears him on the phone.

zoandquanda said...

Girl you might as well get that shot gun ready... cause this little lady is a heart breaker!! We miss you guys a ton!! Let us know when youre visiting Salt Lake or any part of Utah... these girls need to catch up....Nia can teach Saydee how to "mean mug"!!!!!remember them ole' looks!!! we love you guys!!!we missed you so much this thanksgiving!!!! it wasnt the same this year... we've had ya'll for almost 3 straight thanksgiving.... it was so sadd!!!!!!but we love ya'll

Jennifer Harris said...

Shelby, she is so cute! Doesn't everybody make that face when Ted walks into a room, though? I am proud of you for getting those decorations up! I'd hate to have to throw you to the gators. It's sad with Thanksgiving being so late in the month this year. It leaves only 3 and 1/2 weeks to enjoy the decor. Thanks for the tribute!

Courtright Family said...

AHHH! She is so dang cute! You always were the best DI shopper, way to go. Are you going to Chicago for Christmas? Miss you!

Rachel said...

That little Santa suit is ADORABLE Shelby! Way to go for finding it at the D.I.! Aren't Dad's just that way though? Calvin does the same thing when Jeff walks in the door!