Saturday, February 21, 2009

WEE! We love the SWINGS!

This is the newest thing to do in our neighborhood. We have had such nice weather here the past few days. I have been taking little Saydee out to the swings everyday. They are right outside our backdoor. I just have to push her a tiny bit, and say, "wee!" and she laughs and laughs. It makes me laugh. Man, I wish I could fit in that swing!
I caught it! This is the initial laugh and smile.

She saw some other kids riding their little trikes around...I couldn't get her attention for the life of me. :)


Shoot! The sun blasted her right in the face!

7 comments:

Jennifer Harris said...

Saydee is so cute. That was a really intense stare she was giving. Those must have been some pretty awesome trikes! It looks like you guys had an awesome Valentines. Sometimes I miss living near a big city (I don't really consider SLC a "big" city.) I have always especially loved coastal cities, there's something free and fresh about them. Someday, Wes and I should come to Seattle and visit you.

Wes Harris said...

Way cute! Swinging is definitely where it's at.

two forks said...

she is too cute!!!

Carissa said...

How fun! It finally getting warm enough to go outside! I'm loving it! Saydee is so cute. You can tell she loves that swing!

Courtright Family said...

That little munchkin of yours is too cute for words. She is such a good mix of you and Ted! I love it. Glad to hear you're getting some warmer weather... even when we get to the 40s-50's here (which is not often), there's still way too much mud to go to the park. =(

Faye said...

wow, Ted, it's been a long time, but I was talking to Dan the other day and your name came up somehow, and I decided to google you. You have such a beautiful family! I hope you are doing well.
Faye Coffey

Emily said...

She is so cute! And growing so fast... holy cow.