Monday, August 17, 2009

What the heck have we been up to?

We went to the Seattle Temple a couple of times.

My Aunt Heidi and her cute little family were sealed in the Seattle Temple. I have been to other sealings, but there is something super special when a family is sealed, especially when you love them so much.

Aunt Linz and Saydee




James and Stephanie Lefevre came for a visit. James and Ted served in Rome, Italy together on their missions. It was fun to get together again and explore Seattle. They are expecting a baby pretty soon!
Yes, we are at Ivar's fish bar again! Have I mentioned that I LOVE that place?

At the zoo again. This time we went and fed the birds. Saydee is holding a stick covered in birdseed and the birds would come right up and eat the seeds. She smiled, she squealed, she loved it!


Saydee and Jackson sitting at the Penguin Exhibit. How romantic.

Jessica and Jackson came to visit Seattle. We had a great time together. I hadn't realized how much I miss her.


Jackson and Saydee went on their first date to the Woodland Park Zoo.

We had a bite at the BITE of Seattle...these are called shishkaberries. They were de-lish!



ALSO...but I have NO pictures of...


  1. Ted's 27th Birthday was August 12th. It was super fun. We had a baked potato bar, cake, and opened presents. Why didn't I take pictures!?


  2. Our GOOD GOOD friends Jennifer and Wes are going to have a baby! I am so EXCITED for this. I will have to make a trip out to Utah next summer to see the little "booey woo."


  3. Ted and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary this Friday, August 21st. We will have to do something fun and then I will post again. Any ideas of what would be fun?


  4. Ted has been doing a Physical Therapy rotation in Federal Way at Apple Physical Therapy and LOVES it. I am so happy that he is SO happy doing what he is going to school for. That also means that I get to go visit my mom a lot...which I totally do not mind because she lives really close to Federal Way. Woot Woot.


  5. In a couple of weeks I get to go with my mom and sisters to visit "Gott" as Saydee calls him, or Scott at the Air Force Academy. It will be super fun to see him after so long. He went through basic training while having Swine Flu, and Pnemonia. Now that he is in the swing of school and studying we are going to interrupt him at Parent's Weekend!


  6. For a week in September Ted, Saydee and I get to go to Chicago and see Ted's family. It will be super fun to visit them. They haven't seen little Saydee in 8 months, and she has grown so much. Ted is also totally EXCITED to go to a BEARS game with his little brother. What-Ev...I think the Bears are dumb. :)


Well...that's about it. For sure I will post again in September! Love you all!

7 comments:

Jessica Stoker said...

Ahh, I miss you already. You look so proper in your temple picture, like a stepford wife or something. Happy bday Ted and happy ani you too. I am so glad you are happy and health now.

Karalee said...

I loved all your pictures and now I'm craving chocolate covered strawberries! hmmmm! That's awesome you got to hang out with Stephanie and James! They are freakin' hilarious, you guys probably had a blast!

em said...

i miss your smiling face!!! when you come to utah i hope we are here! we'll come to you. i'm pregnant again! due valentine's day. sean graduates on cinco de mayo, ole!!!! we are looking at portland or seattle pretty closely. we'll see!

Dan and Julie Mertlich said...

did you see how close Saydee came to holding Jackson's hand??? Love the pics, thanks, wish I'd have been there for the sealing.

jor said...

"What-Ev...I think the Bears are dumb. :)" Oh, Shelbs I miss you! you are hilarious!

Emily said...

Hey let us know when you come to Chicago. I don't know where you will be but we live in Gurnee. It would be fun to see you! Saydee just keeps getting cuter!

Janel said...

Thanks for the update on your cute fam! Seriously Saydee looks just like her momma. Your coming to Chicago!!! We would love to see you guys. You'll probably be super busy. I know how it is when you see family. We live 4 hours away from Chicago, but if you have anytime at all let me know. We could meet half way are something. We love you guys, and it would be great to see you, but seriously only if you guys have time.